To our patients:
We would like everyone to know that the health and safety of our patients, team members, and community is of utmost importance to us.
As always, we continue to follow OSHA guidelines for infection control. In addition to our already stringent disinfecting and sterilization procedures, we are enacting the following protocols as we continue our efforts to keep everyone safe.
- Everyone who enters the office must be wearing a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
- Everyone who comes into the office will have their temperature taken with a no-touch forehead thermometer and will be asked screening questions.
- Our reception area remains closed. This means we will ask that patients wait in their car until their treatment chair is ready. Please arrive 5 minutes early and text the office at 786.671.1015 with the patient’s first and last name when you arrive. One person is allowed to accompany the patient in to the office.
- Less than the usual number of patients will be seen in the clinic area at a time, and patients will be seated as far apart as possible to maintain social distancing. This “socially distant scheduling” will unfortunately make finding the perfect appointment time a little more difficult.
- Our tooth-brushing area will be closed to prevent cross contamination, so please brush and floss well prior to your appointment.
- We have invested in multiple UV sterilization units for the air conditioning system which sterilizes mold, bacteria and viruses to keep our air as clean as possible.
- We will continue to practice a rigorous sterilization and disinfection program that exceeds CDC and OSHA guidelines. Our instrument sterilization process will continue to be monitored by an outside company to assure safety. Our staff is undergoing extra training to safely work in our new environment, and have the full protections recommended by all regulatory bodies. Our team will also undergo daily temperature checks and screening questions to monitor our own health.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office to discuss any questions you may have about our new health and safety policies.